Pages

Taiko belog

My photo
I don't want to make one big change, but millions of small changes. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Madah Pujangga

Thursday 28 September 2017

Comeback !!

Assalamualaikum..

Hi Everyone..

Long time no see my writing right? Ececeh macamlah popular sangat kita ni.

My last update is on 2015.

Because 2016 is my hectic year.
Got 3 nieces on that year.
My wedding ceremony. Too busy to handle these and that.
Too busy to prepare and think many things.
My emotion through the engagement phase (because I refuse at the first sight actually), preparation towards marriage life, all the responsibility after marriage, management and so on.

So now,
I have intention to start writing back.

Hope something good and wise will  be publishing soon.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment